Civil Rights Cases

When the government violates your civil rights, often the only way to protect yourself is to file a civil lawsuit in state or federal court. 

In over twenty years practicing criminal law, Mr. Grose knows how the government and law enforcement can violate someone’s civil rights.  In 2013, attorney Charles Grose began representing people whose civil rights have been violated.

Call our office at 864-538-4466 to schedule a free initial consultation.

Civil Rights Cases handled by The Grose Law Firm:

  • Wrongful Conviction
  • Wrongful Arrest
  • Inmate Death
  • Police Brutality & Excessive Force
  • Police Shooting
  • Taser Injuries
  • Illegal Search & Seizure
  • Police Dog Bite

Find Out How Charles Grose and The Grose Law Firm can Help You Fight to Protect Your Civil Rights

Mr. Grose offers a free initial consultation to new clients. To meet with Mr. Grose and find out how he can help defend your case, call our office in Greenwood, South Carolina at 864-538-4466 to schedule a free initial consultation.