Appeals — Right the Wrongs of Your Trial

If your trial resulted in conviction, you have the right to appeal your case and may be able get your conviction or sentence reversed or remanded back to trial court for another try. The Grose Law Firm can prepare your case to ensure the best result possible.

South Carolina and U.S. law provide an appeals process for individuals convicted of criminal charges to challenge the validity of their conviction and/or sentence when the conviction occurred in part due to procedural errors that occurred during the trial.

Put the experience of Charles Grose and the Grose Law Firm to work for you on your appeal and ensure the best possible outcome.

In South Carolina call 864-538-4466 to schedule a consultation regarding potential appellate issues in your case.

Successful Appeals Require Detailed Case Analysis, Intensive Research, Thorough Preparation and In-Depth Understanding of the Appellate Process

There are several levels to the appellate process, often providing several opportunities to challenge your case. However, appeals are not tried like the original case and appellate courts demand precise and articulate arguments backed by solid legal research and precedence. Appellate briefs (the documents filed to make an appeal) may be lengthy and are time consuming to prepare. Before filing an appeal, your attorney must analyze your case to determine which issues have merit on appeal and are likely to result in a decision in your favor.

South Carolina defense attorney Charles Grose has years of experience preparing, filing and arguing appellate cases. Mr. Grose understands how appellate court judges make their decisions and is committed to doing the research and preparation required to make the best presentation of your appeal possible. He is also extremely comfortable and talented in making oral arguments before the appellate judges if they require him to do so.

Call our office in Greenwood, South Carolina at 864-538-4466 to schedule a consultation regarding potential appellate issues in your case.