Criminal Defense

home_slide_charlesCriminal Defense: Don’t Trust Your Future and Freedom to Just Anyone

Criminal Defense Attorney Charles Grose has an Incredibly Strong Track Record for Protecting Clients Against Unjust Charges and Unreasonable Penalties

Don’t talk to police. Consult a lawyer if you’re under investigation. 

As a criminal defense attorney with more than 20 years of experience, Charles Grose has seen these two mistakes get more people in more trouble than anything else when they’ve been charged with crimes. No matter what the crime is, whether it’s murder with the potential for the death penalty, DUI or a petty traffic charge, the result can impact you for many years to come. However, an experienced criminal defense attorney like Mr. Grose can help protect you against false or excessive charges, ensure your rights aren’t violated, and minimize the impact of these unfortunate circumstances.

Always talk to an attorney before accepting a plea deal or even talking to investigators. Failure to do so can result in penalties you may not need to pay and a criminal record that will remain with you for the rest of your life.

If you’ve been charged with a crime in the Greenwood, South Carolina region, including Greenwood, Abbeville, Laurens, Newberry, Edgefield, McCormick and Saluda counties, call criminal defense attorney Charles Grose and the Grose Law Firm for a free consultation: 864-538-4466

Criminal Defense Matters Handled by the Grose Law Firm Include:

Felony Charges
Felony charges include the most serious crimes and the most serious penalties. They include violent crimes such as murder, manslaughter, assault and battery, and robbery. They also include drug trafficking, burglary and embezzlement or fraud charges. Don’t assume that the initial charges you face are the charges you’ll be convicted on. Mr. Grose has a strong track record for getting charges reduced or dropped altogether. Read more . . .

Drunk Driving/DUI
Conviction on a drunk driving or DUI charge can haunt you for many years to come or even the rest of your life, impacting your freedom to drive or own a firearm and limiting your employment opportunities. A conviction can result in jail time, license suspension or revocation, and probation. However, an experienced defense attorney like Mr. Grose may be able to help you avoid these consequences. Read more . . .

Juvenile Crimes
The justice process for juveniles facing criminal charges are very different than the process for adults. Mr. Grose is experienced in handling criminal cases involving juveniles and can ensure their rights are protected. For 16- and 17-year olds, Mr. Grose may also be able to keep their cases out of adult court so they have a better chance at reform if convicted. Read more . . .

If you’ve been convicted of a crime you may still be able to fight the charge and escape the full penalties if your case qualifies for an appeal. Mr. Grose can help you determine if there are grounds on which to appeal your case and represent you during the appeals process. Read more . . .

Post-Conviction Relief
Post-conviction relief is a defendant’s last opportunity to avoid a conviction on a criminal charge. However, not every case is eligible and it takes an experienced and skillful lawyer to win post-conviction relief. Mr. Grose is experienced in winning post-conviction relief cases. Read more . . .

Capital Cases
Death penalty cases require the highest level of experience with South Carolina criminal laws and great skill in the courtroom. Mr. Grose helps clients protect their rights, avoid the death penalty whenever possible and fight any unjust charges they face. Read more . . .

Notable Cases
Mr. Grose has been involved in several notable cases in South Carolina and the Greenwood region, often achieving significant benefits and freedoms for his clients. Click here to read about some of these cases.

If you’ve been arrested or charged with a crime in Greenwood, Abbeville, Laurens, Newberry, Edgefield, McCormick and Saluda counties, contact the Grose Law Firm immediately to schedule a consultation. Use the form on our Contact Us page or call our office at 864-538-4466.