Make a Payment

Flat Fee or Invoice Payment

To pay a flat fee or an invoice for services delivered by Charles Grose, Attorney at Law, please click here.


Trust Account Payment

To pay a retainer or other funds to be held in trust, including funds for anticipated investigative and expert services, please click here.


If you have any questions about which payment method to use, please contact Mr. Grose.